Environment Information Management System (EIMS)
IES deployed EIMS at KNPC to closely monitor the emission from its 3 refinery sites and local marketing. The EIMS System consist of Air Emission Module, Water Module and Industrial Hygiene Module.
Following are some of the objectives:
- Provide KNPC with standard IHS Customer Care services for all KNPC licensed modules.
- Hotline telephone support (Web Support) and technical advice providing solutions through telephone by the Consultant .
- Qualified Support Engineer at least 4 times a month.
- On job training.
- Developing new model emission by identifying and gathering relevant process data, map the data to EIMS DB and develop equations for pollutants.
- Maintain/develop Crystal Reports
- Support Industrial Hygiene Users with exposure monitoring and risk assessment
- Support Water Module users with reports, outfalls.
- Maintenance of Oracle Database/ Windows servers.