- Environmental Quality Information System (EQuIS)
- Cority for Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
- Sphera Essential Suits for Environment Information Management System (EIMS)
- Compliance Assessment Tool v12 - CAT
- CALPUFF software from "Lakes Environmental
Environmental Quality Information System (EQuIS)/
- Submission of environmental chemistry through the Compliance Information Management System (CIMS) using the Environmental Quality Information System (EQuIS) from Earthsoft.
- Requires conversion of data into Microsoft Excel templates
- Electronic Data Deliverables (EDDs)
- KEPA requires submittal of government stakeholder data under Environmental Law 42/2014 (Article 116)
- Kuwait EDD (KEDD)
Cority for Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
Medgate changed its name to Cority to reflect its principal values and growing functionality. Cority is still the world leader in industrial hygiene and occupational health solutions.
The most essential key in OH and IH program is record keeping for
- Injuries and illness records
- Risk assessment reports
- Reporting accidents
- Control measure and mitigation
- Monitoring and sampling reports
- Medical health surveillance
- Support Claims and Save Compensation Costs
KOC – NK conducted Pilot Project for the Provision of “MEDGATE” Software (now Cority) To Integrate Industrial Hygiene Information Management Software (IHIMS) as a tool in building the Industrial Hygiene program in North Kuwait - 2014
The industrial hygiene (IH) program for Kuwait Oil Company North Kuwait directorate (KOC NK) is posturing to assume a leadership position within KOC and Kuwait. In order to meet the challenges of a modern IH program, the KOC NK team is expanding their capabilities to include an enterprise level IH management system that can assist their program and technical staff.
IES executed a pilot study for KOC NK for 12 months using existing data of 2 work areas of different operation in North Kuwait. The pilot study included world-class enterprise IH software (Medgate IH Module) configured by IES. IES provided training and local support during the pilot study to ensure full user experience and satisfaction during the project term.
Sphera Essential Suits for Environment Information Management System (EIMS)
IES deployed EIMS at KNPC to closely monitor the emission from its 3 refinery sites and local marketing. The EIMS System consist of Air Emission Module, Water Module and Industrial Hygiene Module.
Following are some of the objectives:
- Provide KNPC with standard IHS Customer Care services for all KNPC licensed modules.
- Hotline telephone support (Web Support) and technical advice providing solutions through telephone by the Consultant .
- Qualified Support Engineer at least 4 times a month.
- On job training.
- Developing new model emission by identifying and gathering relevant process data, map the data to EIMS DB and develop equations for pollutants.
- Maintain/develop Crystal Reports
- Support Industrial Hygiene Users with exposure monitoring and risk assessment
- Support Water Module users with reports, outfalls.
- Maintenance of Oracle Database/ Windows servers.
Compliance Assessment Tool v12 - CAT
CAT is a proprietary environmental compliance risk analysis tool designed specially to adopt any regulation to industry specific process and tasks in order to provide a quantitative score based on decomposition analysis of individual compliance requirements. It was developed by IES
CALPUFF software from "Lakes Environmental
CALPUFF is an advanced non-steady-state meteorological and air quality modeling system. The model has been adopted by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA) in its Guideline on Air Quality Models as the preferred model for assessing long range transport of pollutants and their impacts on Federal Class I areas and on a case-by-case basis for certain near-field applications involving complex meteorological conditions. The modeling system consists of three main components and a set of preprocessing and post processing programs. The main components of the modeling system are CALMET (a diagnostic 3-dimensional meteorological model), CALPUFF (an air quality dispersion model), and CALPOST (a post processing package). Each of these programs has a graphical user interface (GUI). In addition to these components, there are numerous other processors that may be used to prepare geophysical (land use and terrain) data in many standard formats, meteorological data (surface, upper air, precipitation, and buoy data), and interfaces to other models such as the Penn State/NCAR Mesoscale Model (MM5), the National Centers for Environmental Prediction (NCEP) Eta/NAM and RUC models, the Weather Research and Forecasting (WRF) model and the RAMS model.